A couple of links from my tabs:
- What happens when… (cache): you type google.com into your browser’s address box and press enter?
- HyperDB architecture (cache): a scalable peer-to-peer key-value database.
- DEP-0005: DNS (cache): This DEP describes an additional protocol for addressing Dats using DNS short names.
- A warm welcome to DNS (cache): This series of documents attempts to provide a correct introduction to the Domain Name System as of 2018.
- UTC is enough for everyone, right? (cache): The very first thing you need to start worrying about when you build smart, time-aware software is how you store time.
- Ce qu’il se passe quand on envoie un mail (cache) : Un mail envoyé depuis un client mail type thunderbird via mon serveur auto-hébergé vers un utilisateur gmail.
- A cartoon intro to DNS over HTTPS (cache): Threats to users’ privacy and security are growing.
Share your ones!