We are uncovering better ways of developing
software by doing it and helping others do it.
Through this work we have come to value:
Manifesto for Agile Software Development (cache)
During a parents’ party yesterday evening I realized I cannot take part anymore to a lot of discussions. Some regarding work, others about education, even worse with politics, so I started to assemble some thoughts about that and it took the shape of a popular manifesto with its forces and weaknesses:
- transmission and autonomy over education and enrolment
- meditation and spirituality over religion and faith
- activism and humility over politics and arrogance
- reliability and empathy over command and control
- resilience and enthusiasm over individualism and cynicism
- love and care over desires and pulsions
Stated like that, the list probably lacks some context. But still, that is something I want to be able to refer to and to iterate on someday.